A) 2 shallots, sliced
B) a large bowl of mushroom, roughly chopped
C) 3-4 cups of chicken stock
D) a tablespoon oil
E) a tablespoon of flour
F) a cup of milk
G) a tablespoon of butter
H) salt and pepper to taste
1) saute the shallots in a saucepan
2) put in the chicken stock and put in the mushroom. let it boil for a while
3) in another pot, melt butter until fragrant, stir in the flour, and lastly, add in the milk.
4) either by using a immersion blender, or a tabletop blender, blend the mushroom and shallots until you reach the consistency that you wants.
5) add the roux to the mushroom, or either way around.
6) add salt and pepper to taste.
7) if the soup is too thick to your liking, you can always add in more chicken stock.
delicious to be enjoy with freshly baked bread.