an idea that I got from watching cooking shows.. good for those who somewhat refuse to eat their greens.
- a can of tomato puree
- a bunch of spinach
- mince meat
- salt to taste
- 2 onion, diced
- oil for saute
- in a pot, saute 1 onion until fragrant
- add in the tomato puree, cook until darken, stir occasionally
- add in the leaves of the spinach, cook until soften
- if you have an immersion blender, this would be a good time to use it, if not, use a regular blender, put aside
- saute 2nd onion until fragrant
- add in the mince meat, cook until crumbly
- add in the mushroom, cook until soften a bit
- add in your tomato/spinach sauce
- add salt to taste.
- pour onto the pasta of your choice, you may even add some cheese onto it to give a tang to it.