Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

cream maceroni inspired by 5ecret recipe


 


The other day,  my sisters came back home bringing a pack labeled 5ecret recipe, being the nosy person I am, I peeked into the pack, my middle sister directly says "Share with mother". Inside was macaroni with a thin white sauce, and shrimp and melted cheese on top. There are small mushrooms pieces here and there. To be honest, it was quit bland for my taste, but the mushroom sure do help in encouraging me to take another bite. The melted cheese helped too.. I was a bit curious on how to make it, especially when I once watch a korean realty tv show where the participants made spaghetti (I think) cream pasta. Knowing that 5ecret recipe has a menu of it, I use it as reference to search in the internet. By chance my neighbor gave us a pack of grilled shrimp, searching for ways to use the shrimp, I got the idea to made this recipe. 

Ingredients:

2/3 pack of elbow pasta (boiled- a minute to reach al dente)

3 clove of garlic (mince)

shrimp stock

1 tbsp dried shrimp (soaked and blended or crushed)

1 cup of mushroom (shred)

1 tbsp chili flakes

1/2 tbsp thyme

1 1/2 cup milk

salt to taste

3 slice of cheddar sandwich slice

1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese


Method: 

1) Saute garlic and dried shrimp until fragrant.

2) Add the stock. Let it boil until nearing dry. 

3) Add the mushroom, chili flake and thyme. Cook until tender. 

4) Add the pasta and milk, mix and let cook for 2-3 minutes.

5) Add the cheddar slice and salt to taste.

6) Lower the heat, sprinkle mozzarella on top the pasta, close the pan and let it steam for 5 minute before turning off the heat. 

7) To be enjoy warm. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment